Rebound Electronics

Vendor Tail Management

Pareto’s Law often holds true in procurement models in that 80% of spend is with 20% of vendors.

Very often large OEMs find themselves with a multitude of suppliers which can result in a logistical nightmare, particularly when trading globally.

Rebound has helped many customers reduce their vendors by up to 80%, by reducing acquisition costs and the number of vendors at the opposite end of the supply chain, where the remaining 20% of material spend resides.

Advantages of vendor tail consolidation:

  • A significantly streamlined supply chain
  • Lowest material cost
  • Conversion of supply chain to strategic partners
  • Much reduced ‘hidden costs’ of acquisition
  • Up to 80% vendor reduction
  • A dedicated, flexible, reliable supply partner

Rebound can assist with vendor tail reduction for a streamlined supply chain